Elizabeth A. Kelly
251 E. Webster St.
Ph: (530) 458-0250
Fx: (530) 458-0492
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Responsibilities of the Social Services Division
Environmental Health Division
- Delivering public assistance and other social services
- Determining eligibility and providing aid payments for CalWORKS, CalFresh (formally Food Stamps), Medi-Cal, and general assistance
- Finding some grant funding to support housing for Colusa County residents
- Overseeing child and adult protective services as well as public guardians
- We are a dedicated team who perform multiple program activities to protect and preserve public health, safety, and the environment for present and future generations through education and enforcement of quality principles in a professional and business friendly aproach.
The mission of Colusa County Public Health is to protect and promote the health of all Colusa County residents.